INVISALIGN IN ARNOLD, MO
Clear braces provide an invisible way to straighten your teeth, without traditional braces. Meramec Family Dentistry offers clear braces in Arnold, MO to patients who are in search of an alternative treatment for crowded or crooked teeth.
Because not all patients interested in teeth straightening will qualify for clear braces, we recommend scheduling an initial appointment to assess available treatment plans to support your dental health.
At our dental office, we use Invisalign’s brand of clear aligner trays. To learn more about the straighteners themselves, visit the Invisalign website. We understand how important having an uncluttered and healthy grin is, and we are happy to offer cosmetic dentistry services at our office.
How Clear Braces Work
The Invisalign clear braces system is designed to use a series of clear retainers to gradually shift teeth. Dr. Mandefro recognizes the value of knowing exactly what to expect prior to treatment. At our office, Invisalign treatment includes:
- Clear removable aligners used to straighten teeth without metal brackets or uncomfortable wires.
- 3D computer imaging technology to construct retainers, and Dr. Mandefro’s years and experience as a dentist.
- Aligners designed to match your jaw’s unique structure and needs. These aligners will change every two weeks to maintain appropriate shifts in your teeth’s alignment. Aligners may be removed to eat, drink, brush, and floss, but should be worn in all other situations.
- Ongoing check-ins to make sure that the shifts detected in the teeth every two weeks are on track with Dr. Mandefro’s treatment plan.
- Appointments every 6 weeks to make sure that your treatment is going according to plan.
- 9-15 months of Invisalign treatment, with between 18 and 30 sets of aligners. The number of months and aligners may vary slightly according to patient needs and preferences.
If you are interested in Invisalign in Arnold, MO to address shifting or crowded teeth, schedule an appointment today!